Here I want to show you the recipe of the Greek Sazerac from FLAWS High End Cocktailbar in Rhodes (Town). In the June of 2019 I was in Rhodes Town in Greece and visited the Cocktailbar there. At Flaws the bartender Angelo showed me, how to make the cocktail “GREEK SAZERAC”. If you ever come to Rhodes, I would highly recommend Flaws cocktailbar in Rhodos Town. And you should taste there the Greek Sazerac.
- sugar cubes
- cucumber and Peychaud`s bitters
- Metaxa***** Brandy
- Ice cubes
- Put ice in a glass and add some Ouzo and mix it easily.
- Take another glass and add two sugar cubes.
- Add cucumber and Peychaud`s bitters.
- Destroy the sugar cubes.
- Fill Metaxa***** Brandy into the glass and mix it easily.
- Add ice cubes and stir it to perfection.
- Mix the Ouzu again and get away with it.
- Give the Metaxa mix into the empty flavoured ouzo glass
- And add a great ice cube.
The Ouzo is poured during production from the Greek Sazerak. As a result, only the flavor of Ouzo remains in the glass. A very interesting taste composition. Thanks to the Flaws team for letting me try that.