The Horn of the Bulls cocktail is a mixture of, Tequila, Midori melon liqueur, pineapple juice, cucumber syrup, cream, egg white, salt & soda water. The ingredients together may sound strange at first, but the ingredients, when carefully balanced, make a wonderful cocktail. They are well coordinated, which lead to an excellent taste experience.
- 45 ml / 1½ oz. Tequila
- 15 ml / ½ oz. Midori melon liqueur
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. pineapple juice
- 15 ml / ½ oz. cucumber syrup
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. heavy cream
- 1 egg white
- 1 pinch salt
- soda water
- Add all ingredients except soda water into a shaker and vigorously dry-shake (no ice).
- Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
- Double-strain into a Collins glass without ice.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Midori | USA * | UK * | Germany*
- Soda water | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cucumber Syrup | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses Glass | USA* | UK* | Germany*