The Espresso Martini is a cold, coffee-flavored cocktail made with Vodka, Espresso coffee, Kahlùa coffee liqueur and White Cacao liqueur. With a classic martini the cocktail has nothing in common in terms of taste, but is served very often in a martini glass.
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz. Vodka
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz. Kahlùa coffee liqueur
- 30 ml / 1 oz. White Cacao liqueur
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz. Espresso
- 3 coffee beans
- Fill a Boston shaker with ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients.
- Give a hard shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Then garnish with three coffee beans.
The most important thing about Espresso Martini is the foam. There is only one tip to get an optimal foam. Shake, shake, shake. The second tip is the vodka: Take high quality vodka.
- Absolut vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Kahlúa coffee liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Crème de cacau (white) | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*