The Original Sin cocktail consists of Sake and Vodka with a delicate hint of honey in an absinthe-flavored glass. The cocktail was created in 2009 by Spike Marchant at the Cabinet Room in London, England.
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. Absinthe
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Vodka
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Sake
- 5 ml/ ⅙ honey syrup
- Pour the Absinthe into ice-filled Martini glass and top with water.
- Leave the mixture to stand in the glass.
- Pour Vodka, Sake and honey syrup into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Finally discard contents of absinthe-coated glass and fine strain contents of shaker into absinthe washed glass.
- Garnish with star anise.
- Smirnoff Vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Absinthe | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Sake | USA | UK | Germany
- Honey syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*