IIf you want to know how to make an authentic Rüdesheimer Coffee cocktail with Asbach German brandy and cream, watch my video. This wonderful, sweet coffee is an iconic beverage to try when visiting the picturesque town of Rüdesheim on Rhine River in Germany. However, with this recipe, you can now make it at home!
- 3 sugar cubes
- 40 ml/ 1 ⅓ oz. Asbach Uralt brandy
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. strong brewed coffee
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- Place the sugar cubes into the cup.
- Heat the brandy and then pour onto the sugar cubes.
- Using a long match, carefully light the brandy in the cup.
- Muddle the sugar until the sugar has completely dissolved. .
- Pour the coffee into the cup with the sugar and brandy.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
The authentic Rüdesheimer Coffee cocktail was created by Hans Karl Adam in 1957, a German television chef. It is a sweet, brand and coffee beverage topped with whipped cream and chocolate.