The Canidian people love the Bloody Caesar…so much so that they consume a whopping 350 million per year. We don’t blame them. The Bloody Caesar is a fine representation of the Bloody Mary, made with Clamato juice (this is a tomato juice with clam extract steeped in it) it’s full of rich umami flavour that’s hard to resist. Bloody Marys are sensational cocktails. Clamato is a sensational alternative to tomato juice. The resulting Bloody Caesar is a sensational cocktail. Season how you do usually, sit back, sip and enjoy that umami goodness smacking you in the chops.
- 50 ml/ 1 ⅔ oz. Vodka
- 90 ml / 3 oz. Clamato juice
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. lemon juice
- 3 – 4 dashes of Worcester sauce
- 3 – 4 dashes of Tabasco
- salt, pepper, celery salt
- Add the remaining ingredients and adjust according to taste.
- Stir the ingedients.
- Garnish with a celery stick.
- Vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Clamato juice | USA | UK | Germany
- Worchestershire sauce | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Tabasco | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*