The Nymph cocktail recipe first appeared in William James “Billy” Tarling’s Café Royal Bar Book in 1937, where this cocktail is credited to “A. F. Lawrence”. The cocktail has just enough apricot to add flavor and richness to a balanced backbone of Canadian Whiskey and flavored wine.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Canadian Whisky
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Lillet Blanc
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Apricot Brandy liqueur
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir well until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an apricot wedge.
- Lillet | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Canadian Whisky | USA | UK | Germany
- Apricot Brandy | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*