Halloween is a celebration observed in several countries on 31 October. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, playing pranks, carving pumpkins into jack-o`-lanterns, attending Halloween costume parties and making Halloween Drinks. Here are three beautiful Halloween cocktail recipes.
ZOMBIE BRAIN SHOT
This totally creepy and absolutely cool Zombie Brain Shot is the ultimate Halloween drink. And it’s as fun to make as it is to shoot – if you dare!
- ⅔ part peach schnapps
- 1 dash crème de menthe
- ¼ part Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 dash Grenadine
- Take a tall shot glass and add some peach schnapps.
- Add some crème de menthe for a bit of green colour.
- Hold a small spoon over the top of the shot glass and gently pour the Baileys over the back, allowing the liquid to fan out and spill into the shot glass.
- Add a dash of Grenadine for more colour and to help pull the Irish cream down.
Also known as a zombie brain hemorrhage shot, this drink not only looks like brains, but it has a unique taste that will leave you wondering.
BLACK WIDOW SHOT
The Black Widow Shot is a very easy shot to make, and the black Vodka tops this eerie little drink nicely. This is one of those recipes in which the color of the liqueur is key.
- strawberry liqueur
- black Vodka
- Baileys Irish Cream
- Pour the strawberry liqueur in a shot glass.
- Layer black Vodka on top of the strawberry liqueur.
- Slowly pour Baileys on top.
When you drop the Baileys liqueur slowly on top you can create the appearance of spider legs.
HALLOWEEN MILKSHAKE SHOT
The Halloween Milkshake Shot is a Vanilla milkshake spiked with vanilla vodka, mixed with cherry syrup and a chocolate syrup.
- vanilla ice cream
- Vanilla Vodka
- cherry syrup
- chocolate syrup
- Set out the vanilla ice cream at room temperature about 5-10 minutes before blending.
- Blend the ice cream with milk and Vanilla Vodka.
- Slowly turn the shot glass as you gently squeeze in some of the syrup.