The Santorini cocktail is named after the Greek island of Santorini and is an excellent combination of Scottish Wkisky and Greek Ouzu. The Scotch Whisky and the sweet Vermouth combine harmoniously with Ouzo providing subtle and complementary aniseed notes.
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. Ouzo
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Lagavullin 16y Whisky
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Martini Rosso sweet Vermouth
- Fill a mixing glass ⅔ full off ice.
- Add the ingredients and stir until chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with an orange zest twist.
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany
- Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Ouzo | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*