The Aku Aku cocktail is a classic Tiki cocktail, which looks a little like frozen, stagnant pond water but tastes minty fresh and rather good.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. light Rum
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. pineapple juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Peachtree peach schnapps
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. sugar syrup
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with small scoop of crushed ice.
- Blend and fine strain into glass (push through sieve using back of a bar spoon).
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge, a maraschino cherry and a mint sprig.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Peach Schnapps | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*