Green Cocktail for St. Patrick ‘ s Day
This is for you the perfect Irish Margarita recipe for St. Patrick’s Day! Fruity and sweet, this green cocktail will win you over with its tropical flavor, emerald green color and brown sugar rim. Forget the green beer!
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Tequila Reposado
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Blue Curaçao
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Peachtree liqueur
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Irish whiskey
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Aperol
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. lime juice
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. pineapple juice
- Put a sugar rim with brown sugar on your glass.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into cocktail glass rimmed with brown sugar.
Every year the Irish and now almost the whole world celebrate St. Patrick`s Day. On March 17th, green is the predominant color of Irish people celebrating all over the world; in some cities, the rivers are even colored green on St. Patrick’s Day. On this occasion, here is a great green cocktail for St. Patrick`s Day called Irish Margarita.
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Blue Curaçao liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Aperol | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA * | UK* | Germany*