The Fourth Degree cocktail is a bit sweet, but the flavors are deep, multi-layered and complex. You will get herbal and anise notes, but also surprising hints of fruit, chocolate and almond. The aroma of herbs and lemon peel is just as delightful. And, due to the large proportion of vermouth, the drink isn’t too strong.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Gin (Old Tom)
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. French Vermouth (Noilly Prat)
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Italian Vermouth (Martini bianco)
- 4 dashes Absinthe
- 1 cherry
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Serve with a cherry.
- Gin (Old Tom) | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Martini vermouth | USA | UK* | Germany
- Noilly Prat | USA |UK | Germany
- Absinthe | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*