In my Easter cocktail 2020, I use two rare cocktail ingredients this time: eggnog and Mozart liqueur. This cocktail is for the sweet tooth. Chocolate, creamy, sweet with a cream topping – ideal for cozy evenings with the girls! And it looks good, too.
- 40 ml/ 1 ½ oz. eggnog / advocaat
- 40 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Mozart Dark chocolate liqueur
- whipped cream
- chocolate flakes
- Put the eggnog in a small cocktail glass.
- Let the chocolate liqueur carefully run over the back of a spoon onto the eggnog liqueur.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate flakes