The Piña Colada is a sweet, creamy cocktail of Rum, coconut syrup, cream and pineapple juice. It is the name of a whole group of cocktails, the Coladas. The Piña Colada became popular in the 1950s and is one of the world’s most famous cocktails.
- 40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. black Rum
- 40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. cream
- 40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. coconut syrup
- 90 ml / 3 oz. pineapple juice
- Put all ingredients with ice in a shaker and shake.
- Put the Piña Colada in a glass with ice cubes.
- Garnish with a piece of pineapple and a cherry.