The Jungle Bird cocktail is a 1970s tropical drink from the Aviary bar in Kuala Lumpur. The Jungle Bird is made with Rum, Campari, lime and pineapple juice and sugar. The Jungle Bird combines two worlds – tropical cocktails and Italian bitter liqueur. Sometimes the twain shall meet.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. black Rum
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz Campari
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. pineapple juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. sugar syrup
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well and strain into glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and a cherry.
- Bacard Carta Negra rum | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Campari | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*