When the day goes by, it’s time for a Crazy Follies cocktail with its typical fruity, semi-slightly bitter note. The mixture of Charleston Follies, gin and grapefruit juice give the cocktail an unmistakable note.
- 40 ml/ 1 ⅓ oz. Charleston Follies
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. Gin
- 40 ml/ 1 ⅓ grapefruit juice
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a cherry.
- Charleston Follies | USA | UK || Germany*
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Grapefruit juice | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*