Whether Hugo, Aperol Spritz or Wildberry Lillet: on sunny days we thirst for refreshment. In addition to the well-tried classics that have been sweetening our summer for many years, a new trend drink appeared in 2023 – Aperol Paloma. Here is the recipe for Aperol Paloma:
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Aperol
- 50 ml/ 1 ⅔ oz. Tequila
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. freshly sqeezed lime juice
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Cointreau orange liqueur
- 50 ml/ 1 ⅔ oz. grapefruit juice
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into ice-filled glass.
- Decorate with grapefruit & lime slices and serve with a straw.
- Aperol | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*