If you are traveling in summery temperatures in Europe’s inner cities, there is hardly an outdoor garden from which not a good part of the tables at least a style glass with striking reddish-orange content illuminates the viewer. The Italian cocktail Aperol Spritz is literally on everyone’s lips.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Prosecco or white wine
- 40 ml/ 1 ⅓ oz. Aperol
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. soda water
- 5 ice cubes
- To prepare the Aperol Spritz, put all the ingredients in a white wine glass and stir for about 5 seconds.
- Decorate with orange slice and serve with straw.
- Aperol | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Prosecco | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Soda water | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*
The Aperol Spritz tastes best in summer …