The Godmother cocktail is similar to the Godfather cocktail, which is a 1970s-era drink, named for the popular film “The Godfather” and which is often made with equal parts of Whiskey and Amaretto. The Godmother cocktail uses Vodka in place of Whiskey, which offers a completely different taste experience.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Amaretto
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vodka
- Fill a mixing glass ⅔ full off ice.
- Add the ingredients and stir until chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass.
- Smirnoff Vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Amaretto | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*