As the name suggests, the Mexican Mule cocktail is a Tequila based version of the Moscow Mule – simple as that. And very tasty in my opinion.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Tequila Reposado
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. sugar syrup
- 90 ml/ 3 oz. Ginger Beer
- Pour the first 3 ingredients into a Moscow Mule mug (or a Collins glass) and stir.
- Two-thirds fill glass with cubed ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Fill the glass with a crown of crushed ice.
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Ginger Beer | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Moscow Mule Mug | USA* | UK* | Germany*