On my trip to Siena and Florence in Italy in April 2019, I got to know many Italian cocktails. The three most interesting Italian cocktails, I would like to introduce you here..
If you are now traveling in summery temperatures in Europe’s inner cities, there is hardly an outdoor garden from which not a good part of the tables at least a style glass with striking reddish-orange content illuminates the viewer. The Italian cocktail Aperol Spritz is literally on everyone’s lips.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Prosecco or white wine
- 40 ml/ 1 ⅓ oz. Aperol
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. soda water
- 5 ice cubes
- To prepare the Aperol Spritz, put all the ingredients in a white wine glass and stir for about 5 seconds.
- Decorate with orange slice and serve with straw.
The Negroni is a cocktail traditionally served as an aperitif, originating in twentieth-century in Italy and created as a variation of the then very popular Americano. In the meantime, the popular drink is especially popular in a variety of variations, which often deviate from the three original ingredients Gin, Vermouth Rosso and Campari.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Dry Gin
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Campari
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vermouth Rosso
- Put all ingredients in a stir glass and add 4 to 5 medium-sized ice cubes.
- Mix for 30 seconds with bar spoon.
- Strain in a pre-cooled tumbler on a large ice cube.
- Cum the drink with the essential oils of an orange zest.
- Add orange zest.
When it comes to cocktails, the simple is often the best. The Bellini cocktail is mixed with only two basic ingredients: vineyard peach and Champagne. The classic from Harry’s Bar in Venice is still the perfect summer drink.
- 30 ml / 1 oz. white peach puree
- 100 ml/ 3 ⅓ oz. Champagne
- Pour the peach puree into the pre-chilled glass and slowly fill with ice-cold champagne.
- Stir gently.
- Aperol | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Prosecco | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Campari | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Champagne | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Soda water | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses Aperol Spritz | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses Negroni| USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses Bellini| USA* | UK* | Germany*