The origin of Pimm’s Cup date back to 1832 and today the Pimm’s Cup is one of the best selling drinks at Wimbledon Championship in London.
The Pimm’s Cup is a comparatively weakly alcoholic, carbonated cocktail, usually lavishly decorated with herbs and fruits, from the liquor Pimm’s No. 1 as well as lemonade. The cocktail is especially popular in the UK and is a typical summer drink for everyday culture. It tastes refreshing with a slightly bitter note.
- Pimm`s No. 1 liquor
- Ginger Ale or other lemonade
- 1 strawberry
- 1 slice of lemon
- 2 slices of cucumber
- sprig of mint
- Add the ingredients and adjust according to taste.
- Stir the ingredents.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Pimm`s No. 1 liquor | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Ginger Ale | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*