The Breakfast Martini cocktail was created by Salvatore Calabrese, inspired by a time when his wife insisted that he had some toast and marmalade. The Breakfast Martini has a bittersweet flavour and a great texture from the marmalade.
- 50 ml/ 1⅔ oz. Gin
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Cointreau
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 spoon orange marmalade
- Stir the marmalde with the gin in base of shaker until it dissolves.
- Add the other ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*