The 100 Year Old Cigar Cocktail has a broader appeal when served on-the-rocks in an old-fashioned glass, either way it tastes like a cigar in my opinion. So if you enjoy smoking a cigar, you might like this cocktail as well.
- 5 ml/ ⅙ oz. Absinthe
- 50 ml/ 1 ⅔ oz. Havana Club 7 Year Old rum
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Bénédictine
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Cynar
- 5 ml/ ⅙ oz. Scotch Whisky
- 1 dash of Angostura Bitters
- Rinse chilled glass with Absinthe and set to one side.
- Stir other ingredients with ice.
- Fine strain into pre-prepared glas
- Absinthe | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Bénédictine | USA | UK | Germany
- Cynar| USA | UK | Germany
- Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*