As the name suggests, the German Mule cocktail is a German version of the Moscow Mule – simple as that. And very tasty in my opinion.
- 45 ml / 1½ oz. Jägermeister
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 180 ml/ 6 oz. ginger beer
- Squeeze lime juice into a Moscow Mule mug (or a Collins glass) and drop in the spent shell.
- Add 2 or 3 ice cubes, then pour in the Jägermeister and fill with cold ginger beer (not ginger ale, although what the hell).
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and a lime slice.
- Jägermeister | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Ginger Beer | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Mule Mug | USA* | UK* | Germany*