The Bed of Roses cocktail shows the softer side of Jägermeister. It is an unusual recipe for the liqueur which has become famous (or infamous) for party drinks like the Flying Hirsch, but it’s a very lovely cocktail that you won’t want to miss.
- 45 ml/ 1½ oz. Jägermeister
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. lemon juice
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Grenadine
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. lime juice
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Shake well.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Add a slice of lime and cherry garnish.
- Jägermeister | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Grenadine syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*