The Old Pal is a cocktail originally made with rye whiskey, French vermouth (dry), and Campari. It is similar to a Negroni, but with rye whiskey instead of gin and dry vermouth instead of sweet. It is the emblematic cocktail of the Peponi Hotel in Lamu, Kenya.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Rye Whiskey
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. French dry vermouth
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Campari
- Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes and stir well.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
- Rye Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Noilly Prat | USA |UK | Germany
- Campari | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*