Some cocktails are known for their delicious taste, while others are better known for their distinctive appearance. The Midori Sour cocktail combines the best of both worlds — a sweet, fruity taste and a fun green color that can add a festive touch to any party. Best of all, you don’t need to be a mixology expert. Midori debuted in 1978 at Studio 54, the notorious New York nightclub, which was a fitting venue for the bright and showy liqueur that stands out among all other bottles on a back bar.
- 30 ml / 1 oz. Midori melon liqueur
- 30 ml / 1 oz. vodka
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Soda water
- Add all ingredients except the soda water into a Collins glass with ice.
- Stir and top with the Soda water.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
- Midori | USA * | UK * | Germany*
- Stolichnaya vodka| USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Soda water | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany