The Champagne Snowball cocktail was huge in the 1970s and is now enjoying a well-deserved renaissance. The cocktail is deliciously silky smooth, indulgent, and decadent. Rich thick and creamy Advocaat freshened with dry Sherry, zesty lime cordial and invigorated with Champagne.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Champagne or Sparkling Wine
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Advocaat / Eggnog
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Fino Sherry
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Lime Juice cordial (sweetened lime juice)
- Pour the Champagne into chilled glass.
- Shake the other 3 ingredients with ice and strain over the Champagne.
- Garnish with a lime slice and dust with cacao powder.
- Champagne | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Eggnog | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Sherry | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*