The Añogo cocktail is creamy but not sweet with a Tequila character which is shining through. The combination of the three ingredients seems unusual at first, but the taste of the Añogo cocktail is convincing in the end. Añogo is Spanish for “yearn“.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Tequila Reposado
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Sherry
- 50 ml/ 1 ⅔ Eggnog / Advocaat
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a flamed orange zest twist.
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sherry | USA | UK | Germany
- Eggnog | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*