The cocktail Agua de Cuba is a light, summery rum-based drink with fresh watermelon and subtle clove spice. I prefer to strain the cocktail in a red wine glass glass than in a flute.
- 1 slice fresh chopped Watermelon
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Havana Club 3 Year Old Rum
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. Falernum liqueur
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cut watermelon into 16 segments, chop the flesh from one segment into cubes and muddle in base of shaker.
- Add the other ingredients and ice into shaker.
- Shake it!
- Fine strain into chilled glass.
- Garnish with a watermelon wedge.