The other day my architect Lutz came to me and told me that he had had a great cocktail: the Dune Daiquiri with sea buckthorn. So it doesn’t always have to be a normal Daiquiri. Here is Lutz’s recipe:
- 60 ml / 2 oz. white rum
- 15 ml / ½ oz. sea buckthorn juice
- 15 ml / ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. sugar syrup
- crushed ice
- Put the rum, the syrup and lime juice into a blender.
- Add sea buckthorn jam and crushed ice and blend into smooth.
- Put the contents into your chilled glass
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lime slice.
Daiquiri is a family of cocktails whose main ingredients are rum, citrus juice (typicall lime juice), and sugar or other sweetener.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*