Daiquiri is a family of cocktails whose main ingredients are Rum, citrus juice (typically lime juice) and sugar or other sweetener. Here is my recipe of the Passion Fruit Daiquiri cocktail.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Havana Club 3 Year Old Rum
- 15 ml / ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15 ml / ½ oz. sugar syrup
- 1 ½ fresh passion fruit
- Cut passion fruits in half and scoop out flesh into shaker (saving one half for garnish)
- Add other ingredients into shaker with ice cubes and shake well.
- Fine strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with float half passion fruit.