The Paloma cocktail was created in Tequila (the town) in Mexico. Paloma is Spanish for dove. Very easy to make but very refreshing on hot summer days in Mexico.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Tequila silver
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. Thomas Henry Grapefruit
- Put a salt rim on your collins glass.
- Pour all ingredients into ice-filled glass.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with a red or pink grapefruit wedge.
- Sierra Tequila Silver | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Thomas Henry Grapefruit | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*