I wish you a Happy New Year with the Happy New Year cocktail created by Charles Schumann in Munich in 1981. Other cocktails by the famous German bartender are Swimming Pool or Fallen Leaves.
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Tawny port
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Rémy Martin Cognac
- Top with Champagne or sparkling wine
- Shake the Cognac, port wine and orange juice in shaker with ice.
- Strain into chilled glass.
- Top up with Champagne.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Cognac Remy Martin | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Champagne | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Port wine| USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*