There is no need for a trip to Three Broomsticks! Harry Potter’s favorite boozy beverage is easy to make at home. Grown-up wizards and adult muggles can make this famously boozy Diagon Alley treat right in their own cauldron. (No spells required.)
- 30 ml / 1 oz. Butterscotch schnapps
- 30 ml / 1 oz. Vanillia Vodka
- 180 ml / 6 oz, Cream Soda
- whipped cream
- butterscotch syrup
- Add all ingredients into frosty mug.
- Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream and butterscotch syrup drizzled on top.
Cream Soda is a predominantly in English-speaking countries widespread genus of soft drinks. The name of these drinks goes back to a recipe that used to actually combine soda water with egg and cream or milk. In contrast, today’s cream soda no longer contains any of these three ingredients, but instead denotes a carbonated soft drink with vanilla flavor. In Austria and Germany the Cream Soda is only occasionally to be found and does not belong to the typical range of goods.
- Absolut Vanilla vodka | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Butterscotch schnapps | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Cream Soda | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*
You do not have to be a sorcerer to make the cocktail at home …