The Naked and Famous cocktail is a stunning modern classic drink. This drink is perfectly balanced with smoky, citrus, bitter and sweet. According to creator, Joaquín Simó, the Naked and Famous is “the bastard love child of a classic Last Word and Paper Plane, conceived in the mountains of Oaxaca.”
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Mezcal
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Chartreuse Yellow
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Aperol
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Aperol | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Mezcal | USA | UK | Germany
- Chartreuse | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA * | UK* | Germany*