What to do in Germany in cold February. Right! You get on the plane and visit sunny Israel. Really nice it is in Eilat on the Red Sea. Near the beach you will find the best cocktail bar in the city: Jasper 08. In February the temperatures in Eilat are only 25 degrees Celsius, but in summer they rise to 45 degrees Celsius. So the Jasper Iced Tea cocktail is a great refreshment.
I was very glad, that the manager Vera of Jasper 08 gave me the opportunity, that her bartender Erez showed me the making of Jasper Iced Tea. Eilat is very easy to reach via the newly built Eilat Ramon Airport and when you arrive in Eilat you must visit the Jasper 08 cocktail bar.
- Tanqueray gin
- pineapple juice
- lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- peach iced tea syrup
- cucumber syrup
- Angostura bitters
- crushed ice
- mint leaves
- cucumber flower
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice and shake.
- Shake well and strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice.
- Add some more crushed ice to top of the glass.
- Garnish with some fresh mint leaves and a cucumber flower.
- Cheers from Israel!
The Jasper 08 cocktail bar in Eilat serves up the perfect cocktail of exhilarating experiences for your vacation at the Red Sea. Right at the heart of the newly-renovated Isrotel Agamim lobby is the Jasper 08 cocktail bar, setting a new entertainment standard for hotel guests and visitors alike. This unique mega bar is the ideal setting for an exceptional night out, with its contemporary New York atmosphere reflected in exclusive cocktails, the bar’s music, and cool staff. Try the Jasper Iced Tea!
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Peach iced tea syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cucumber syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*