The Maiden`s Prayer cocktail is really one of my favorites. The ingredients are dry gin, Cointreau, lemon juice, orange juice and some Angostura bitters. But the Maiden’s Prayer is a very, very tasty drink. Light, balanced and refreshing, with some depth from the gin. Try it at home and enjoy it!
- 40 ml/ 1 ⅓ oz. Gin
- 25 ml/ ⅚ oz. Cointreau orange liqueur
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 -3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange zest.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*