The Knickerbocker cocktail is a classic cocktail from the mid-1800s that features rum and raspberries. It’s a genuine New York City drink that takes on the nickname of the city’s Dutch settlers who wore their pants-knickers-rolled up just below the knee.
- 75 ml/ 2 ½ oz. gold rum
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. black raspberry liqueur (Chambord)
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Orange Curaçao liqueur
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with lime wedge and seasonal berries.
- Bacardi Carta Oro rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Chambord liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*