The Cherry Blossom cocktail hat takes its name from Japan, where the cherry blossom is considered the national flower of Japan. The cocktail is prepared with Japanese Sake and Danish cherry liqueur as well as other ingredients, which tastes extremely good as a result.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Sake
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Cherry Heering
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. orange curaçau
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly sqeezed lime juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Grenadine syrup
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with cherries.
Heering Cherry liqueur is a high quality cherry liqueur from Denmark. At the same time, it is probably the oldest brand of cherry liqueur in the world. The basic ingredient for Heering Cherry liqueur are dark Stevns cherries. These churches are particularly small, dark and aromatic and, after they have had enough sun over the summer months, are harvested and processed with their stone at the end of August. By pressing with the core, the famous liqueur gets its typical almond note.