The Monaco cocktail is a refreshing summer cocktail from France, made of equal parts blond beer and carbonated lemonade along with a dash of Grenadine. A Monaco is generally drunk very cold and it was called a Monaco after the red and white colours of the flag of Monaco.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Grenadine syrup
- 90 ml/ 3 oz. lemonade
- 90 ml/ 3 oz. blond beer
- Pour the Grenadine syrup into a beer glass.
- Top up with lemonade and then beer.
- Grenadine syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sprite | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Beer | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*