The Baja Gold cocktail is maybe the Margarita’s easy going cousin. The cocktail swaps out lime juice for fresh pineapple juice and uses a reposado Tequila instead of a blanco Tequila for added depth.
- 60 ml / 2 oz. Tequila Reposado
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. pineapple juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. agave syrup
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
A Tequila reposado is a Tequila that has been resting in oak containers for at least two months.
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Agave syrup| USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA * | UK* | Germany*