The Fitzgerald cocktail is a simple, refreshing Gin cocktail that’s a great way to ease people into gin drinks. The recipe comes from legendary bartender Dale DeGroff, back when he was working at the Rainbow Room in New York in the early 1990s.
- 50 ml/ 1 ⅔ oz. Dry Gin
- 25 ml/ ⅚ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. sugar syrup
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*