This Limoncello Gin Fizz recipe is an example when amateurs want to make a cocktail or post a recipe on the internet. You mix something together that might fit, and in the end nonsense comes out of it.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Gin
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Limoncello liqueur
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly sqeezed lemon juice
- 2 dashes of agave syrup (or other syrup)???
- sparkling water
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add Gin, Limoncello, lemon juice, syrup and sparkling water.
- Stir briefly.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Limoncello | USA | UK | Germany
- Water | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*