The Bubbaloo cocktail. The name comes from a Mexican chicken dish with peach. The bartender Euclides López proves that Pisco can also find its place in a relatively classic cocktail. The pisco cocktail could be from the 1920s or 1930s. But at that time there were few bartenders who mixed with pisco. That’s why Euclides López quickly created his own drink in 2009 with vermouth, lots of basic spirit, a liqueur and bitters. An ideal alternative for everyone who likes sweet Manhattan.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Pisco
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. sweet Vermouth
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Apricot Brandy
- 3 dashes Amargo Chuncho Bitters
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir well until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Pisco | USA | UK | Germany
- Apricot Brandy | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Martini vermouth | USA | UK* | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*