If ever there’s a quick two-ingredient cocktail to make in two minutes, it’s the Jean Harlow cocktail. Jean Harlow was the first platinum blonde that brought sex to the Hollywood scene and she has her own cocktail. This drink named after her is a sweet rum martini, supposedly a favorite of the actress. The recipe is very simple, just an equal mix of your favorite light rum and sweet vermouth garnished with a sexy lemon spiral.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. light Rum
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Martini Rosso sweet vermouth
- 1 dash Orange Bitters by Angostura (optional)
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir well until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon zest spiral twist.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*