The Django Reinhardt cocktail was created by Erick Castro, a bartender of a bar in San Diego / USA. The Django Reinhardt can be a fun replacement for your usual brunch drink Mimosa or happy hour drink.
- 90 ml/ 3 oz. Vermouth dry
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. simple syrup
- 2 orange slices
- Combine the vermouth, lemon juice, simple syrup and orange slices into a shaker and muddle to break down the orange.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Martini Dry | USA | UK* | Germany
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*