The 2 Black Eyes cocktail is my first cocktail recipe with Moonshine. Moonshine nowadays is another name for an unaged Whiskey, sometimes also called silver Whiskey or white lightnin’. So here’s my simple Moonshine recipe for the fighter in all of us. Make sure you make 2 of these. Otherwise, you’ll just have one black eye, and what’s the point of that?
- 90 ml/ 3 oz. Moonshine
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Chambord blackberry liqueur
- 4 dashes of Fee Bros. Whiskey Barrel Aged Bitters
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stil well until well-chilled.
- Strain into into 2 chilled cocktail glasses
- Garnish with brass knuckles and a switchblade.
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Moonshine | USA | UK | Germany
- Chambord liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Fee Bros. Whiskey Barrel Aged Bitters | USA | UK | Germany
- Brass knuckles | USA | UK | Germany
- Switchblade | USA | UK | Germany