Shaken, not stirred! This motto also applies to the Túnel Hierbatini, which gives James Bond’s favorite drink that special something. Túnel Secas with Martini Bianco, lemon juice and cane sugar syrup. And finally some basil leaves. The Túnel version of the classic is ready!
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. Hierbas Túnel
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. Italian Vermouth (Martini bianco)
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. cane sugar syrup
- 5 basil leaves
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a basil leaf.
Hierbas is an aniseed liqueur macerated with various herbs. It contains herbs and medicinal herbs that were or are also used in herbal medicine. The Hierbas is a typical product of the Balearic island of Mallorca. In earlier times it was made in home distilleries.
- Hierbas Túnel | USA |UK | Germany
- Martini vermouth | USA | UK* | Germany
- Cane sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*