The Ono Cocktail is a cocktail made with beer. Opinions differ on whether to pour beer into cocktails. But my Astra salesman Jan emailed me this great recipe. The Hamburg Astra beer, mixed with cranberry juice and French Calvados, results in a very refreshing cocktail that you should definitely try. After that, one can only say: Yes, beer is good in sparkling cocktails.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Astra Urtyp German beer
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. cranberry juice
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. Calvados
- Pour Calvados and cranberry juice into mixing glass with ice cubes and stir well.
- Top with Astra Urtyp beer and serve.
Astra is a German beer brand. It belongs to the Holsten brewery, which in turn is a subsidiary of the Danish brewery Carlsberg.
- Astra Urtyp German Beer | USA | UK | Germany
- Calvados | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*