As the cocktails’s name would suggest, the Here Comes the Sun cocktail is bright in both colour and flavour. Rye Whiskey lends a spice and depth that play well with the hginger syrup and fresh lemon juice. And in the end the beer adds body and a refreshingly fizzy mouthfeel to the drink.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Rye Whiskey
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. ginger syrup
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. wheat beer
- Add the Whiskey, ginger syrup and lemon juice into a shaker with ice.
- Shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Top with the beer.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Rye Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Ginger Syrup| USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*