The Fallen Leaves cocktail was created in 1982 by Charles Schumann in Munich, Germany and first published in his book American Bar. The cocktail is suitably autumnal in colour with two Vermouths and two Brandies (Cognacs) presented in harmony. Annother famous cocktail of Charles Schumann is the Swimming Pool cocktail.
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Calvados
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Martini Rosso sweet Vermouth
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Martini Extra dry Vermouth
- 5 ml/ ⅙ oz. Rémy Martin Cognac
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stil well until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a lemon zest twist.
- Cognac Remy Martin | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany
- Martini Dry | USA | UK* | Germany
- Calvados | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*